I made a Mahbo Domburi with my friend today. It usually use Meat but this is a Vegetarian(vegan, even!) version! 🙂
Ingredients: serving for 2
- Rice two cups cooked with conventional manner
- Tofu,Soya mince, Garlic, Ginger, Miso, Ketchup ,Soya sauce , Chilly and Sesame oil
- Mix all water,Soyamince, soya sauce, miso and ketchup well in a jar.
- Fry garlic, ginger and chilly in a frying pan with sesame oil on low heat.
- Adding onions and Tofu. Put extra sesame oil if needed.
- Add the seasoning liquid been made earlier.
- Put a lid on and gently simmer for about 5mins.
- Add potato starch liquid slowly and stair slowly until it gets to thick.
- Serving on top of warm rice.