I got some Yomogi or mugwort herb powder from Japan! So baked a tricolour marble bread with it. Yomogi is called a queen of herb in Japan. Can be used both for internally or externally. Some people say that its for a detoxing of heavy metal, a great helper for most of female problems such as menopause or menstrual problems, all kind of allergies and many more! I love the subtle aroma too!
- 400g Organic whole spelt flour
- 100g Organic Spelt flour
- 20g Organic unrefined sugar
- 50g Organic flaxseed oil
- 20g Yomogi powder
- 20g cocoa powder
- 10g Yeast
- 300ml Lukewarm water
- a pinch of himalayan salt
- Mix all flour, oil and salt in a bowl.
- Mix the water, yeast and sugar in a jar and add to the flour.
- Knead it well.
- Divided into three and make a ball shape. Add yomogi and cocoa each ball and leave one not add anything. Leaven dough for 3-4 hours.
- Make them flat individually and pile them up.
- Making a strip cut and braid it and put it on a bread tray.
- Bake 180C for 30-35mins.